VAASTU IN ANCIENT INDIA
Although the science is several centuaries old there is nothing to support it was
widely practiced in the olden days. Probably the lack of proper instruments to
spread the knowledge could be one of the reasons. Still there are some temples
which stand testimony to the claims of vaastu in India. One such temple is the
Sri Thirupati Venkataramanaswamy Temple which is having perfect vaastu and
rakes in millions of rupees every year and an astounding number of devotees
throng the temple round the year.
PRINCIPLES OF VAASTU
The entire basis of vaastu is based on creating a very strong positive field and a
weak negative field so that the complete neutralisation of the negative field
takes place inside the building.
Further the excessive positive forces occupy the structure to form a protective
1. More open area in North & East.
2. Less open area in South & West
3. Level in North & East to be lower
4. Levels in South & West to be higher than floor level
5. Water body in Northeast
6. Kitchen in Southeast
7. Bed rooms in West & South
8. Master Bed Room in southwest
9. Attached toilets in Southeast or Northwest of each room
10.Staircase in Southeast or Northwest corner
11.A door in Northeast is mandatory
12.Another door can come in any other direction but must be in the positive
half of that direction.
13.Sloped roofs should be towards North or East
14.When viewed the weight of the strucrure should be uniform every where
or the West & South portions should be heavy compared to North or East
One should follow these principles to get the best benefits.
PROOF VAASTU WORKS.
Vaastu is being practiced in more than 80% of the buildings in modern India.I
myself have been associated in the planning of countless buildings all over
Insdia and USA.
I have not come across a single instance where the owners have failed to reap
the benefits of vaastu.
But my statement would not be enough.You need solid proof. Unlike other para
normal matters where hard proof or verification is difficult one can easily verify
the principles of vaastu easily.
Here I will enumerate the problems that arise when defects are present in a
building.The purpose of use is not important. The effect always follows.
All you need to do is to check whether the statements are true.
We are aware that the world’s two largest killers are CANCER & HEART
ATTACKS. Inspite of the giant strides of modern medical sciences these two
diseases continue to haunt the populace.
Surely you will have come across a few families who had the misfortune of losing
a loved ones for one of these diseases.
The defects in a building which can result in the above problems are given
Just check it yourself.
1. Master Bed Room in Southeast with Toilet in Northeast – BREAST
2. Master Bed Room in Southwest with Toilet in Southwest-HEARET
3. Level of Northeast higher in the floor- MONEY PROBLEMS/HEART
4. Master Bed Room in Northeast with toilet in Northeast ; BRAIN CANCER
5. Master Bed Room in Northwest with toilet in Northeast; LUNG CANCER
6. Master Bed Room in South with Toilet in Northeast; STOMACH CANCER
OTHER EFFECTS WHICH YOU CAN VERIFY
1. Projected Southeast in a building towards East; Fire accidents,surgery
2. Projected Northwest in North; Financial loss/divorce/litigation
3. Missing Northeast; No progress,No progeny
4. Projected Southwest towards West ;Premature death of husband
5. Projected South of Southwest;death of wife
6. Toilet in Northeast;never ending financial problems
7. Toilet in Southwest; financial drain
8. Level of North high ; efforts fail
9. Level of East high; education of kids suffer.
That should be enough to start with. All you have to do is to verify such defective
buildings and check the incidents to convince yourself that we are dealing with a
science which has much to contribute to human welfare.